Do you enjoy talking to people? Are you interested in attending exciting local festivals and community events? Become a SOLVE Ambassador!
Questions? Contact Kaleen at (503) 844-9571 x332 or email@example.com.
SOLVE Ambassador Volunteer Position
Summary: SOLVE is looking for volunteers to spread the word about SOLVE’s programs to every corner of Oregon. SOLVE Ambassadors work with staff to carry out varied and necessary duties at outreach and special events, acting as advocates for SOLVE’s mission. Multiple community locations are covered, including schools, festivals, community fairs, conferences, farmers markets, banquet venues and more. Materials and supplies are organized and managed by SOLVE.
Job Assignments May Include:
- Representing SOLVE at community events, fairs, and festivals and distributing information on SOLVE volunteer opportunities and additional materials
- Providing logistical assistance during special events
- Greeting and welcoming event guests
- Staffing registration tables and check-in
- Asking attendees to sign up for SOLVE mailing lists
- Providing pre and post event assistance (setting up, cleaning up, and breaking down)
- Other duties as assigned
- Great interpersonal skills, including being comfortable with a high level of social interaction with the public
- Ability to talk about SOLVE’s mission, programs, etc.
- Flexible hours desirable, ability to work evenings and/or weekends a plus
- Ability to physically help with setting up chairs and other duties requiring physical stamina/strength
Become a SOLVE Donor
We rely on supporters like you to help us achieve clean water, stronger communities, and a better future for Oregon.